National Stroke Association's mission to reduce the incidence and impact of stroke is helped by fundraising events planned by people whose lives have been touched by stroke -- people just like you.
Each year many people plan, participate in, and contribute to community fundraising events to increase awareness of stroke and raise money that allows National Stroke Association to achieve its mission.
Examples of past events range from fashion shows and high school plays to sporting events such as motorcycle runs, walks, swims, and marathons. Read more about past events.
Each event is unique because it has your personal touch -- you come up with the fundraising idea, you share your particular experience with stroke, and you reach out to your own network of friends, family and community.
Whether you're planning or contributing to such an event, National Stroke Association can help you...
We can promote your event...
- National Stroke Association can post your event on our website
- National Stroke Association can list your event on the calendar of StrokeSmart, our magazine
- National Stroke Association can help you create a personal web page about your event on our web site
- National Stroke Association can notify local chapters and Stroke Center Network (SCN) members about your event
- National Stroke Association can provide you with a variety of educational materials about stroke, from fact sheets to brochures
- National Stroke Association can create a link on our website allowing people to make contributions that will be automatically credited to your event
- National Stroke Association can provide pre-addressed and coded envelopes to make it easier for people to contribute and have their contributions credited properly to your event
- National Stroke Association can provide you with sponsor forms
- National Stroke Association will send receipts to all contributors
We invite you to join National Stroke Association in our efforts to reduce the incidence and impact of stroke by planning a fundraising event of your own.
For more information, please contact:
Carol Griffin email@example.com (303) 754-0917